Getting involved with the Mercy Health Seaway Run and Lake Michigan Half Marathon is fun! Being part of this healthy event is a great way to add a goal to your healthy lifestyle plan, help your employees improve their health, and to support healthy initiatives in our community! There are many ways to get connected to the premiere healthy family event along the lakeshore:
- Participate by running or walking during our race week outside or at home on a treadmill – register here!
- Volunteer to help out – volunteering is good for your health too! Check out opportunities for volunteering before, during or after the event here.
- Businesses and organizations – encourage your employees to get involved by sharing information, getting teams together, and helping out with race fees – read more about why to get involved and how to get involved here.
- Become a Sponsor! Sponsor support allows us to put on a safe, quality event and support the work that our partners are doing to improve the health of our community. We have different levels of sponsorships and are always open to in kind arrangements! Explore sponsorship opportunities here.
- Schools and youth groups are encouraged to start running clubs to encourage kids to be active. We have low pricing for youth 18 and under, plus discounts for adult leaders. Learn more here.
Seaway Run is a community event focused on fitness, supported by Mercy Health & other partners.