GAZELLE Pacers, sponsored by Gazelle Sports, will be available for the Lake Michigan Half Marathon to pace at 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11 and 12 minutes per mile. If you’d like to run the Lake Michigan Half Marathon with a pacer, look for them on race day in the start area near the pace per minute signs, wearing brightly colored GAZELLE Pacer shirts. Start with your Official Pacer and keep them in sight to throughout the race to hit your desired finish time.
Our 2017 Lake Michigan Half Marathon Pacers:
- 7:30 Scott VanLoo, John Pauly
- 8:00 David Seely, Scott Perkins
- 8:30 Kristy Beckholt, Steve Douglas, Scott Charles
- 9:00 Ken DeBack, Paul Doby, Jack Mueller
- 9:30 Ryan Wasson, Alana Matyas-Brower, Michelle Bordeaux
- 10:00 Amanda Lacy, Dave Oosterman, Amy Keizer
- 10:30 Arya Jayatilaka, Michelle Cox, Rhonda Topgood, Erinn Hadley
- 11:00 Kelly Mac, Amy Rempalski, Christina Fong
- 12:00 Matt Kubiak, Carol Campbell, Adam Hamlin
Seaway Run & Expo and Lake Michigan Half Marathon is a community event focused on fitness, supported by Mercy Health & other partners.