Race Day Basics
All running and walking events start at 610 W. Western Ave. in downtown Muskegon.
- Line up by mile pace you plan to run
- Always keep to the right to allow faster runners to pass
- If running with friends, please run no more than two abreast to allow for others to pass
- Follow Course Marshal directions
- If running with headphones, keep volume low enough to be aware of what’s happening around you.
- At the SPIRIT STATIONS (water) be aware of runners behind you if you slow down or stop.
- Keep moving at the FINISH LINE
- Say THANK YOU to the volunteers. Without them you would not be racing.
- There is no bag check available for the 2019 Mercy Health Seaway Run
CHIP ON BIB INSTRUCTIONS
(FOR TIMED EVENTS)
- Do Not Fold or Mutilate the chip. Do Not Remove the chip.
- Bib on Top Layer of clothing ONLY.
- Do Not Cover bib with anything (including arm when stopping your watch.) The mats need to “see” the bib on your torso.
- Attach the bib Horizontally on your torso – NOT on your back, NOT on your hat or in your pocket.
- Use a safety pin at all four corners.
- Printed on your bib is a Unique QR code. Scan with your smartphone.
- Within minutes of your finish you can see your results!
- QR code readers will be available in the finish area.
HAVE FUN! BE SAFE!
Seaway Run & Expo and Lake Michigan Half Marathon is a community event focused on fitness, supported by Mercy Health & other partners.