TRAINING DAYS LEFT
2021 Seaway Run Begins
2021’s Mercy Health Seaway Run Will be a Live Event!
Registration is open!
- Packet Pickup will be June 25th at the Muskegon Farmer’s Market 2pm-7pm.
- The start and finish location will be Heritage Landing:
1050 7th St. Muskegon, MI 49440
- On race day the Half Marathon Begins at 7am, 10k at 7:50am, 5k at 8:05am, and the Community Walk at 8:10am.
- Volunteer opportunities are available!
- Volunteer Orientation and Spirit Station pickup will be at the Muskegon Farmer’s Market at 7pm on Friday, June 25th. (Changed from 7:30 to 7:00)
Volunteer opportunities are available NOW! Sign up using the button below to view the available timeframes to volunteer on raceday! Opportunities may be available on Friday, the day before the race, and will be posted as they become available.
Partners and Sponsors
The Mercy Health Seaway Run & Expo is a community event focused on health and fitness. Event partners Muskegon Rotary Club and the Muskegon YMCA are supported by our generous sponsors. Title, Platinum, Diamond, and Gold sponsors are shown below, see all our great sponsors here.